Last updated: March 8th, 2021
As COVID-19 continues, we understand that this brings uncertainty to travel. At Magical Vacation Homes, our guests, homeowners, and employees are our top priority and we are determined to provide answers to any questions you may have.For the latest travel recommendations, please review the recent updates from the Center For Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
The State of Florida Re-Opening Status: Phase 3The state of Florida (as of September 25, 2020) is in Phase 3 for the Plan For Florida‘s Recovery. Please review the latest updates and restrictions by visiting the Florida Health Plan for Florida’s Recovery page below. Plan for Florida’s Recovery Updates DOMESTIC TRAVEL UPDATE, January 18, 2021: The state of Florida currently has no travel restrictions in place. Please view the latest updates for more information prior to planning your travel. INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL UPDATE, January 13, 2021: The CDC has issued an order, effective January 26, 2021, requiring all incoming international travelers to get tested (and test negative) for COVID-19 no more than three days before their scheduled flight. Please view the latest updates for more information.
Our Commitment to You and Your Vacation
As we approach the world with a new normal, we want to make sure it’s a secure one. Our main goal is to welcome all of you, our magical guests, into a home you can feel good about entering. Trust in us to provide you a vacation home that’s clean and ready for you on your next getaway, whenever you decide to visit us. Check out our video above in collaboration with Experience Kissimmee to see the benefits of renting a vacation home.
We are now following the guidelines provided by SafeHome that exceed the recommendations from the CDC and promises to welcome your family into a home you can feel good about entering. As an active member of The Vacation Rental Housekeeping Professionals (VRHP) and the Vacation Rental Management Association (VRMA), the associations are recommending that existing cleaning programs be augmented to include even more rigorous disinfecting protocols. Read our newly updated procedures designed to give you that longed for peace of mind.View More
Travel With Security With Travel Insurance
When booking directly with Magical Vacation Homes and choosing our travel insurance, you’re booking your magical Orlando getaway with security, giving you the opportunity to cancel for any reason protection option*. Enjoy the simplicity of reserving your home without the risk! Click here to learn more and add Rental Guardian to your magical getaway!*please read Rental Guardian’s website for more information.
Updates To Our Property Maintenance Procedures
In order to prevent the possible spread of COVID-19 and for your safety, we are operating under new social distancing procedures as suggested by the Center for Disease Control (CDC). With social distancing being the key to slowing the spread, we want to make you aware that we are limiting on-site visits to the property you are located at to essential cases/habitability issues only.
For all service requests and for our staff and guests’ safety, we are now troubleshooting from a virtual standpoint through Zoom Virtual Maintenance Assistance. As the first step, guests have the option to resolve their case via audio or video chat.
If we are unable to solve the case from a virtual standpoint, on-site maintenance from one of our technicians or vendors will be scheduled with prior notice. To honor all guests’ safety as well as our staff and vendors, we are now requiring a safe distance of 14 feet between guests and any staff during the maintenance process as part of our social distancing methods.
Virtual Welcome Meet & Greet
To assist our guests even further, we’ve also created a new Virtual Welcome Meet & Greet program. This allows us to welcome you and your family, virtually, and learn about all of the great features your vacation home has to offer. You can schedule a virtual welcome while you are in-house and during your call, a member of our staff will happily guide you through your Magical Vacation Home.
COVID-19 Pool Safety
According to the Center for Disease Control (CDC), there is no evidence COVID-19 can be spread to humans through the use of pools and hot tubs. For guests staying in a property with a private pool, the pool service company, who will be servicing your swimming pool, is educated on staying safe. They will be utilizing their own equipment and will never use any pool equipment provided at the property for your use. They won’t need to touch any switches or zip timers on your pool deck. However, we do ask for guests to not touch any of the outdoor pool equipment located exterior of the home (For example; filter, breakers, motor, valves, and heater). The techs will be wearing gloves when touching these, however, we ask for no cross-contamination as they handle these items weekly.
Resort Amenity Access Updates
Reunion® Resort (Effective January 18, 2021)Please review the latest hours and operations for the Reunion® Resort (updated weekly) on-site amenities by viewing the Reunion® Resort Guest Calendar: Reunion Resort Guest Calendar: Hours and Operations 03.08.21 – 03.14.21
Signature Golf Courses/Footgolf and Miniature Golf
• All golf courses and Golf Pro Shop are open daily (Golf Pro Shop open from 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.). Golf courses allow one person per golf cart unless persons are from the same household.
• Players are responsible for carrying any of their own bags as staff will not be transporting guest bags until further notice.
• All golf carts are carefully disinfected after each use. Additional wipes are also available on the driving range.
• Miniature Golf is available for $12 per adult and $6 per child ages 4-12. There are no mini-golf fees for guests ages 3 and under. Platinum members are complimentary. Please refer to the Reunion® Resort Guest calendar for current operating hours.
• Seven Eagles, Heritage Crossing, Homestead, Terraces, and Carriage Point are open from 8:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
• Villas North, Villas South, and Centre Court Ridge are open from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
• Towels are not provided at community pools (with the exception of Reunion® Resort Water Park) at this time.
• Rooftop pool remains closed at this time. Hot tubs are currently open.
*Please call Security at 407-396-3130 for access to the Club pools and be prepared to present your membership card for entry.*
Reunion Resort Water Park
• Please refer to the Reunion® Resort Guest Calendar for the current operating hours.
• Lounge chairs are spaced out in accordance with social distancing. Capacity is also limited.
• Cabanas are available to rent at $125 per day (based on availability). Please see the water park front desk for details.
Reunion Resort Food & Beverage
• The Cove Bar & Grille is closed until further notice.
• Water Park Grill offers Grab ‘N Go options Monday-Thursday and full-service available Friday-Sunday. Please refer to the Reunion® Resort Guest Calendar for the current operating hours.
• For all other restaurant locations within Reunion® Resort, please refer to the Reunion® Resort Guest Calendar.
All Other Reunion Resort Amenities
• Please refer to the Reunion® Resort Guest Calendar for all hours and operations for the Fitness Center (sanitization wipes are provided at fitness center locations, 4-digit code required to enter), Tennis, Pickleball, and Bike Rental services.
• Fitness classes and The Spa & Salon remain closed until further notice.
• The arcade is open daily from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
The Retreat at ChampionsGate
• Oasis Club hours are 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m., Monday through Sunday.
• All guests and residents will check-in to the club from outside the main entrance to maintain proper distancing. This will be maintained as a single entrance to the club.
• Staff members will screen all guest bags upon entry into the club. Outside food and beverage and private pool floats are prohibited.
• Staff members will wear Personal Protective Equipment. We strongly recommend that all guests use and provide their own Personal Protective Equipment while enjoying the club.
• Guests that are identified as coming from New York, New Jersey, and Connecticut will not be allowed to access the club prior to a 14-day self-quarantine from the start of their check-in.
• Staff will give wristbands to all guests for the guest to apply.
• Acknowledgement of club policies will be required during the sign-in process for each resident and guest.
• Sanitizing stations will be readily available and encouraged for use by guests.
• The club will convert the Fitness Center/Resident’s entrance to the single exit from the Facility.
• No club access will be permitted through these doors.
• Upon exiting from the club, each resident/guest will discard their wristband.
• Fitness Center hours are 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. at limited capacity, and by reservation only **Please call the Oasis Club at (407) 507-2800 to make your reservation or visit our front desk for availability.**
o Reservations are on a first come first serve basiso Due to the distance requirements, some equipment may not be available. o One hour time limits for all workouts.
Amenities and Additional Staff at the Club:
• Pool furniture has been spaced appropriately and marked on the pool deck. This furniture shall not be moved from its location. We encourage guests to bring disinfecting wipes to sanitize areas before and after use.
• Pool bathers must bring their own towels, and please no sharing.
• The Cabanas, Spa, Meeting Rooms, Business Center, Dining Rooms, Movie Theater and the Arcade remain closed.
• Slide will be monitored, allowing distancing for queue lines.
• Dedicated staff members will be on-site all day for constant sanitation including, deck chairs, tabletops, chairs, doors, inner tubes, and other surfaces.
Food and Beverage Service:
• Limited menu from 11:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
• Prior to serving, the Oasis restaurant will be thoroughly detailed and sanitized.
• Food safety practices – clean, separate, cook, and chill – will be continued. Food contact surfaces will be washed, rinsed, and sanitized continuously.
• No indoor or bar seating.
• Outdoor seating allowed with a minimum of six feet distance between tables.
• Outdoor foodservice furniture will be cleaned and sanitized between seating.
• Contact will be limited between team members and guests.
• Servers will be wearing Personal Protective Equipment
• All Food and Beverage will be served in disposable and single-use containers.
• Staff will only use single laminated sheet menus that will be sanitized between each use.
• Walk-up orders will be accepted.
• Packaged alcohol available for sale. (To Go Only)
Windsor Hills Resort
• The Theater will remain closed until further notice.
• The Exercise Room. In order for guests to practice Social Distancing, the occupancy in the exercise room is limited to a maximum of 4 users at a time.
• There is a sign-up sheet in the Welcome Center to use the exercise room. The sign-up sheet is for owners and guests. Sign-ups can be done over the phone at 407-787-4255.
• The first usage session is at 8:00 a.m. The last usage session is at 9:30 p.m.
• Exercise room usage is limited to 30 minutes per user, per session. Please be on time.
• Guests must clean the exercise equipment before and after they use them.
• Exercise room usage guidelines will be revised as recommended by the Local and State Authorities.
• The Game Room. There is limited seating in the game room in order for guests to practice Social Distancing. Operating hours are 8:00 a.m. until 10:00 p.m., daily.
• The Community Pool and Hot Tub. There is limited seating around the pool deck in order for guests to practice Social Distancing. Operating hours are 8:00 a.m. until 10:00 p.m., daily. All visitors to the pool, including owners, must obtain wristbands from the Welcome Center.
• Sir Windsor AquaVenture (water park and water slides). Summer operating hours are from 10:00 a.m. until 8:00 p.m., daily. In order to practice Social Distancing the number of guests allowed in the area is limited.
• The Welcome Center. Operating hours are 8:00 a.m. until 10:00 p.m. daily. In order to practice Social Distancing, only 2 guests with masks, are allowed in the office at a time.
• The Windsor Hills MarketPlace and Grill is open 10:30 until 5:00 p.m., daily. In order to practice Social Distancing, only 6 guests are allowed in the shop at a time and must stand 6 feet from each other.
• Recreation areas. Tennis Courts, Basketball Court, Sand Volleyball Court, Putting Green and Playgrounds are open. We ask that everyone practice social distancing when using these facilities.
**Please note: if social distancing is not respected, the above listed operating hours may be reduced.**
Support Local Businesses
As we are a local small business ourselves, we want to do our part and show love and support to other businesses in the Greater Orlando area. With a variety of small businesses that make a wonderful impact on our city, here are a few ways everyone can come together to help support local.
Theme Parks & Water Parks
Fun Spot America – Open with limited hours and operations.
Island H2O Live! – Closed for the season.
Gatorland – Open with limited hours and operations.
LEGOLAND® Florida – Theme and Water Park open with limited hours and operations.
Universal Orlando Resort™ – Theme Parks open with limited hours and operations (water park closed for the season).
SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment® – SeaWorld Orlando, Discovery Cove and Aquatica Orlando open with limited hours and operations.
Walt Disney World® Resort – All four theme parks open with limited hours and operations. Water parks remain closed.
Greater Orlando-Area Updates
We’re In This Together
We hope you and your families are staying safe and our thoughts are with everyone directly and indirectly impacted by this pandemic. Thank you for your continuous support and we will do our best to work with everyone during this uncertain time.