- $60,000 worth of arcades. 2 sit-down sync snow cross, 2 sit-down sync Sega racers, Terminator Salvation 2 player arcade, Minion wacker arcade, Multi-Arcade, and a basketball arcade
- 150-Inch theater screen connected to an Apple TV 2 in the living room and a 120-Inch theater screen in the black light themed arcade room with theater seating and karaoke set-up
- Custom built full-size bunk beds with play tubes, spiral slide and secret playroom
- NASA room with life-sized astronaut and fiber lit ceiling with shooting stars
- Outdoor Ping Pong Table, Pool Basketball, outdoor foosball and a 4 player air hockey
This home is truly magical with beautiful interior furnishings and custom themed rooms for the entire family. Looking to experience that dream vacation only minutes to Disney, well look no further, this home is simply perfect for you and your family.
As you walk into this home you are greeted by natural light and an open concept layout. Your living space is simply perfect for the family vacation with an open floor plan, allowing the entire family to cook, dine and hang out. You will love the massive kitchen with beautiful grey granite countertops. Experience the magic in the evenings and watch a Disney movie or two on your very own 75-Inch, 4K SMART TV and an electric drop down 150-Inch projector screen with an upgraded cable package. Enjoy your comfy sectionals that seat 8 and beautiful dining area that comfortably seats 10. The home also offers Sonos sounds system inside and out.
Step out onto your private lanai, grill up a great lunch with the BBQ and enjoy your meal at your outdoor patio table that seats 8. Relax in the large pool and spa and take in the Florida sun on any of the 6 sun loungers. There is a pool alarm as well as optional pool fence and self-closing gate for your peace of mind traveling with little ones. For your convenience, you will find an outdoor poolside bathroom, and shower. Want to gather around in the evening? The home also offers a propane firepit. For fun you will also find a Cornilleau outdoor ping pong table, pool basketball, giant Jenga and 4-in-a row game.
Feeling competitive? Enter the game room, boasting regular light, or can be used as a black-lit room for fun. You will find 2, synced Sega racers as well as 2 synced snow cross arcades. There is also a 2 player Terminator Salvation arcade and a basketball arcade. Want the kids to watch their own movie or play on a PS4 or Xbox One? Then they can do so in the game room with a 120-screen, Apple TV 2 and theater seating for 8 and bar seating for 4. There is also a karaoke set-up for fun-filled evenings.
Upstairs there is an open den which has a 4 player air hockey table and stand-up multi arcade. There is also access onto the rear balcony. On the large rear balcony, you will find great views as well as an outdoor foosball table and lounge seating for 6.
Upstairs there are four further bedrooms, the second King-size master suite with en-suite bathroom offering a tub, walk-in shower and twin vanities with access to the large balcony. Enter into a very large kids bedroom with 4 full beds, spiral slide and a fun Minion whacker arcade, a secret playroom, and an en-suite bathroom. The two remaining bedrooms, one having a King-size bed with a space theme and fiber optic ceiling and the other a beautiful princess theme bedroom with two full beds, share a "Jack n Jill" bathroom. All bedrooms come with large SMART TV's.
Traveling as a group? We also manage and offer the sister property next door RVH_007. Enjoy your privacy but also convenience of the booking the home next door for your traveling group.
• Master #1 - King (Ground Floor)
• Master #2 - King (Second Floor)
• Bedroom #3 - Full/Full Bunk Bed X2 (Second Floor)
• Bedroom #4 - Full/Full (Second Floor)
• Bedroom #5 - King (Second Floor)
• 5,368 sq. ft of luxury accommodation
• Overlooks 3rd hole of the Tom Watson course
• Large deck with firepit
• Sonos sound system
• Relaxing 2nd floor rear balcony
• Loft with Air Hockey and arcade
• Secret kids room via door under stairs
• 150-Inch Projector
• 75-Inch SMART TV
• Apple TV 2
• Sonos sound system
Welcome to Reunion Resort
Enjoy 1-Hour Early Access to Reunion Resort Water Park, Savings on Golf Cart Rentals
and Green Fees & Much More With Platinum Reunion Resort Membership
3 Signature Golf Courses
6 Tennis Courts
Resort & Disney Shuttle
10 Community Pools
On-site Restaurants & Bars
Boutique Spa & Salon
Resort WiFi Internet
With membership access to Reunion Resort, you can enjoy all these amazing resort amenities listed below:
- Water Park access*
- Shuttle to Disney*
- Shuttle Service throughout the resort
- Access to three signature Golf Courses
- Boutique Spa and Salon*
- Tennis Centre*
- Access to 11 pools throughout the Resort
- On-site restaurants and bars
- Pickleball**, FootGolf**, Bocce Ball
- Bicycles for 1 hr use at the resort per day
- Golf Short Game Practice Area
- Evening Glow Golf Event Entry on nights offered
- Access to Seven Eagles Fitness Center
- Eleven - Roof Top Bar/Restaurant After Hours Cover Entry
- Resort WiFi internet access
- Children's Activity Program
All Activities are based on availability
*Additional fees apply
**Fees will apply for rental rackets and balls. FootGolf is available after 3:00 pm on select days.
|Mar - 2020|
|Apr - 2020|
|May - 2020|
|Jun - 2020|
|Jul - 2020|
|Aug - 2020|
|Sep - 2020|
|Oct - 2020|
Rates* Rates are subject to change without notice. Pricing excludes taxes, additional options and fees.
|Vacation Rental Standard Pricing||Sun||Mon||Tue||Wed||Thu||Fri||Sat||Min Nights|
ReviewsWrite a Review
• Early or late check in/out: 1/2 nightly rate
• No smoking / No pets
• By state law occupancy of property must not be exceeded
• 20% non-refundable deposit due at time of booking
• Final payment due 30 days prior to your arrival
• 13.5% sales and tourist tax (not included in nightly rate)
• One-time cleaning fee required upon all stays
• Daily housekeeping services are available upon request
• Bookings made inside of 20 days of the arrival date must check-in during office hours before the access information is released. The credit/debit card used for payment must be shown along with a valid driving license or passport in the same name as the card. As well as a utility bill with the same address as the card billing address. Pre-Paid cards are not accepted.