This screened-in pool deck features a screened-in opaque bottom privacy screen around the splash pool and spa.
Your spacious home away from home with cozy neutral decor and brightly lit throughout from the many windows all through the home. The family room has a large leather sectional couch with plenty of seating for the whole family. Enjoy family movie night while on vacation around the TV. There's a ceiling fan to help keep cool during the warmer months.
The kitchen is open to the living room and is fully equipped with all the stainless steel appliances you could need during your stay, from a blender for your favorite morning smoothie to a full sized oven. The decor is modern and has tall dark cabinets and granite countertops. Have coffee or a snack at the bar with stools for up to 4. Enjoy a proper meal with all members of the family in the separate dining area with table and seats fo 6 people.
The ground floor of this home has 2 bedrooms. One of the bedrooms is a master bedroom with colorful decor, wall-mounted TV, and king-sized bed. It also has an en-suite bathroom that has dual sinks, a large shower, and private access to the patio pool area.
Upstairs is a loft has a Foosball table and a seating area with its own TV if the adults and children want to split up and watch different movies or sports. There are 3 more bedrooms on the second floor, one with a King-sized bed, another with full-sized bed, and a kids bedroom with full/twin beds. Each of the bedrooms all have a convenient bathroom either en-suite or nearby so no worries about sharing and waiting for someone else to be finished.
• Bedroom #1 - King (Downstairs)
• Bedroom #2 - King (Downstairs)
• Bedroom #3 - (Downstairs)
• Bedroom #4 - Twin/Twin(Upstairs)
• Bedroom #5 - Twin/Twin(Upstairs)
• Bedroom #6 - Twin/Twin(Upstairs)
• 4,305 sq. ft of luxury accommodation
• All towels and linens are provided
• Smoke-free and pet-free for your comfort
• Complimentary high speed wireless internet
• Flat Screen TV
• LED TV
• Ample Seating
• Private spa
• Private Pool
• Pool Safety Fence
• Full-size washer and dryer
• Ironing board & iron
Located right off the Osceola Parkway in Kissimmee, the resort has easy access to major Orlando attractions such as Disney World, Universal Studios, and SeaWorld. Storey Lake is right down the W Osceola Pkwy from the Loop Shopping Center with dining and movie theater. Head just west on US Highway 192 to visit the Kissimmee Old Town theme park with food, shops, and rides, or the Fun Spot America Kissimmee amusement park with arcade & go-karts. Spectacular outlet shopping close by with two huge outlets to choose from.
Hideaway Club at Storey Lake
• Splash Pad
• Lazy River
• Water Slide
• Beach Volleyball
• Activities Center/Dock
• Ice Cream Shop
• Putt Putt Golf
|Sep - 2019|
|Oct - 2019|
|Nov - 2019|
|Dec - 2019|
|Jan - 2020|
|Feb - 2020|
|Mar - 2020|
|Apr - 2020|
Rates* Rates are subject to change without notice. Pricing excludes taxes, additional options and fees.
|Vacation Rental Standard Pricing||Night||Min Nights|
• Check in: 4:00 PM / check out: 10:00 AM
• No smoking / No pets
• Tax is not included in nightly rates
• An Accidental Damage Waiver (ADW) fee will be required to cover any reported accidental damage to this property and its contents
• Pool heat is available for a fee. If you would like the spa/hot tub to be heated please add pool heat to your reservation
• Final payment due 45 days prior to your arrival
• One-time departure cleaning fee required for all stays
Resorts - Storey Lake Resort
|Golf Course||3 miles|