One of the most sought after homes in the exclusive Reunion Resort! Enjoy the benefits of the stunning main home and added privacy of a guest home, and is the dream location for both small and large groups or families. The unique top floor has been designed solely for entertainment, featuring a huge games room with a full size custom billiards table, Cinema room, wet bar and poker room! With three balconies offering breathtaking golf views and a private pool, this home truly has it all! This is the perfect villa to entertain and enjoy the company of your family and friends, or business colleagues and clients.
This luxurious modern home, valued in excess of a million dollars, and one of the largest in the Resort, is located in the Liberty Bluff area of the exclusive Reunion Resort, which is only 6 miles to Disney! The owners have furnished this home with the highest quality furniture along with multiple upgrades.
Spread over three stories, this custom home will make your visit to Reunion, Florida a memorable one, offering all the amenities you could desire. You can make the most of the Florida sun with the large outdoor living space this home offers, from the extended pool deck to the rear patio, and large 2nd and 3rd-floor balconies which face the golf course, offering some of the best views in Reunion. All of these areas are equipped with luxury patio furniture.
The large private pool deck is perfectly located in between the main house and the guest house. Here you can make use of the patio furniture, or relax on one of the sun loungers.
As you enter the beautiful foyer of the main house, you will notice the stunning polished ceramic floor and the light flooding into the open floor plan from the wall of large glass doors. The owner and interior designer have combined their exquisite tastes to produce a flawless modern decor, featuring calming neutral tones enriched by vibrant colors.
The modern, fully equipped kitchen with its granite counter tops and top of the range stainless steel appliances is spacious and includes an island and breakfast bar. The living area has a beautiful selection of comfortable seating surrounding the large flat screen TV. Opposite is the adjoining dining area with its large table that offers seating for 8 as well as two bar stools.
If you prefer al fresco dining, through the French doors is a large sheltered patio with a selection of luxury seating and tables. Here you can admire panoramic views of the Grande hotel, set behind the lush golf green and fairways. The ground floor in the main house is completed by a King sized bedroom, a powder room.
The first floor master suite undoubtedly has the wow factor with a custom king size bed, with lilac and plum colored fabrics complimenting the silvers and grays. The wow factor is magnified when you enter the en-suite bathroom with its deep tub surrounded by granite surfaces. From the master you have direct access to the balcony where you will experience breathtaking views and the perfect spot to enjoy breakfast in the fresh morning air. Or maybe treat yourself with a glass of wine during one of Florida's warm evenings.
Two more luxurious bedrooms make up this floor with the same high standard of bed linens and décor; one has a Queen sized bed and the other has two Queen Size beds. Every one of the inviting bedrooms in the main home has an en-suite bathroom and a TV.
The entire amazing third floor, decorated with vibrant retro Marimekko fabrics, has been designed to be the perfect space for fun, entertainment and relaxing with family, guests, or business clients. You will enjoy spending time on any of the spacious balconies, admiring the panoramic views of the golf course, perhaps during a golf tournament. Also on a clear night you will be treated with views from a distance of the Disney fireworks!
The cinema room has seating for eight, and is set over two levels for the best viewing experience. Once you dim the lights, the projector and surround sound system will truly make you feel like you're at the movies. The games room has a full size custom Billiards table, several leather seating areas, and a wall mounted flat screen TV, ideal for sports fans following their team. It doesn't stop there, you will also find a wet bar and poker room! You will instantly be able to unwind as you enjoy the entertainment this dream home has to offer.
For your convenience, there is a separate laundry room with a washer and dryer, sink area, iron, and ironing board. The luxurious decor of the main home has been extended into the guest house, which has a king size master suite on the ground floor. Upstairs there are two Queen size bedrooms, a shared bathroom, open living/dining area with a TV and a kitchen. In the garage there is a bonus ping pong table.
This home has all the ingredients to entice you into a relaxing holiday mood as soon as you enter. Luxurious decor and breathtaking panoramic views are the ultimate in luxury and style. All of this is located in the exclusive Reunion Resort, a truly beautiful place with world class amenities such as infinity pools, full service spa, scenic walking trails, fitness center, on-site fine dining, kids’ activities and much more.
THE ELEVATOR IN THIS PROPERTY IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR GUEST USE.
• Master Suite #1- King (Second Floor Main House)
• Master Suite #2 - King (Ground Floor Guest House)
• Master Suite #3 - King (Ground Floor Main House)
• Master Suite #4 - Queen/Queen (Second Floor Main House)
• Bedroom #5 - Queen (Second Floor Main House)
• Bedroom #6 - Queen (Second Floor Guest House)
• Bedroom #7 - Queen (Second Floor Guest House)
• Bonus - Sleeper Sofa (Third Floor Main House)
• Bonus - Sleeper Sofa (In The Annex)
• 6,500 sq. ft of luxury accommodation
• Pool safety fence
• Main house and separate guest house
• Top floor designed solely for fun & entertainment
• Three large balconies
• Huge custom Billiards table
• Cinema room with 100" projector
• Wet bar and poker room
• Panoramic golf views
• TV's in every bedroom
• Two kitchen's and two living areas
• Formal dining area with seating for 8 + two bar stools
• Guest house formal dining for 4
• Multiple al-fresco dining areas with patio furniture
• Air conditioning and indoor ceiling fans
• Smoke-free and pet-free for your comfort
• All towels and linens are provided
• Complimentary high-speed wireless internet
• Large 42" flat-screen Cable TV
• Large patio doors showing the stunning golf views
• Polished ceramic floor
• Extended deck area with patio furniture
• Large 28 ft. x 17 ft. private pool and spill over spa
• Pool Safety Fence
• Huge entertaining space
• Custom full-size Billiards table
• Wet bar and poker room
• Flat-screen Cable TV
Games Room 2
• Foosball Table
• Ping-Pong Table
• Arcade Machine
• 100" projector screen
• Home theater system
• Selection of movies
• Full-size washer and dryer
• Ironing board & iron
Welcome to Reunion Resort
Enjoy Unlimited Access to These Amenities & More in Reunion Resort
3 Signature Golf Courses
6 Tennis Courts
Resort & Disney Shuttle
10 Community Pools
On-site Restaurants & Bars
Boutique Spa & Salon
Resort WiFi Internet
With membership access to Reunion Resort, you can enjoy all these amazing resort amenities listed below:
- Water Park access*
- Shuttle to Disney*
- Shuttle Service throughout the resort
- Access to three signature Golf Courses
- Boutique Spa and Salon*
- Tennis Centre*
- Access to 11 pools throughout the Resort
- On-site restaurants and bars
- Pickleball**, FootGolf**, Bocce Ball
- Bicycles for 1 hr use at the resort per day
- Golf Short Game Practice Area
- Evening Glow Golf Event Entry on nights offered
- Access to Seven Eagles Fitness Center
- Eleven - Roof Top Bar/Restaurant After Hours Cover Entry
- Resort WiFi internet access
- Children's Activity Program
All Activities are based on availability
*Additional fees apply
**Fees will apply for rental rackets and balls. FootGolf is available after 3:00 pm on select days.
|Mar - 2020|
|Apr - 2020|
|May - 2020|
|Jun - 2020|
|Jul - 2020|
|Aug - 2020|
|Sep - 2020|
|Oct - 2020|
Rates* Rates are subject to change without notice. Pricing excludes taxes, additional options and fees.
|Vacation Rental Standard Pricing||Sun||Mon||Tue||Wed||Thu||Fri||Sat||Min Nights|
ReviewsWrite a Review
• Early or late check in/out: 1/2 nightly rate
• No smoking / No pets
• By state law occupancy of property must not be exceeded
• 20% non-refundable deposit due at time of booking
• Final payment due 30 days prior to your arrival
• 13.5% sales and tourist tax (not included in nightly rate)
• One-time cleaning fee required upon all stays
• Daily housekeeping services are available upon request