This luxury furnished 3 bed 2 bath Windsor Hills condo is located on the top floor with elevator access. This condo offers granite counters, stainless steel appliances and luxury furniture. No expense was spared on this property. Your family will love having a sunny west facing view of the Resort tennis courts.
The living room will be a hit with leather couches and a large flastcreen TV and Sony PlayStation 3. You can dine as a family with seating for 4. The kitchen is upgraded with the latest stainless steel appliances, gorgeous dark cabinets, and granite counters. Any chef could prepare something great.
The master suite has a king bed and ensuite bathroom so mom and dad can enjoy their privacy. This room features hardwood floors, an overhead ceiling fan and a flatscreen TV. The ensuite bathroom has granite counters and a glass walk-in shower. Bedroom 2 has a queen bed, hardwood floors, and flatscreen TV as well. The kids will love their upgraded bedroom with two twin beds and all the comforts of home. There is a family style bathroom for everyone to share as well.
The whole family will enjoy their vacation in this upgraded Windsor Hills condo. Let us help you make your vacation dreams a reality!
Bedroom/Bed Sizes • Master Suite #1 - King
• Bedroom #2 - Queen
• Bedroom #3 - Twin/Twin/Trundle
General • Keyless entry. No hassle with key pick-up!
• Oversized floor plan with an additional 161 sq. ft
• Fully equipped kitchen
• New Kitchen with granite countertops
• Upgraded wooden floors
• Premium washer & dryer & stainless steel appliances
• Cable LCD TV in each bedroom
• Formal dining area with seating for 4
• Custom paint and window treatments
• Wooden shutter blinds
• Air conditioning and indoor ceiling fans
• Smoke-free and pet-free for your comfort
• Parking for two vehicles adjacent to condo
• All towels and linens are provided
• Located on fourth floor with elevator access
Living Area • Cable LCD HD TV
• Blu Ray Player
• Sony PS3
Balcony • Fully screened
• Patio table and chairs
Laundry Room • Full size washer and dryer
• Ironing board & iron
Windsor Hills Resort If you’re planning to travel to Orlando, Florida, home of Walt Disney World, and are looking to rent a gorgeous vacation home at a great rate, then Windsor Hills Resort is the place for you! The resort is located in Kissimmee, Florida, just 2 miles from the entrance to Disney World! Windsor Hills has all of the amenities of a high end resort paired with the comfort, convenience, and privacy of a high end home, at just a fraction of the cost! Windsor Hills’ gated security will ensure you and your family’s safety, so you can have peace of mind on your vacation. Along with the incredible location, you will have access to the fabulous amenities available at Windsor Hills!
Windsor Hills boasts many resort amenities that are perfect for the family vacation. Want to know more about these amazing amenities click below to see more information:
• Double Olympic Sized Pool
• Spiral Water Slide and Hot Tub
• Clubhouse with Billiard Room and Video Arcade
• Marketplace and Grill
• Free In-House 40-Seat Movie Theater
• Tennis Courts, Basketball Court and Volleyball Sand Court
• Putting Green
• Picnic and BBQ Area
• Castle Themed Playground
• Fitness Center
• 24-Hour Gated Community Security
• Taxi shuttle bus service to all the parks and shops (fees apply)
• DVD Rental and ATM
• RV and Boat Parking Available
Very friendly and helpful when I called. Made me feel confident that our stay would be well taken care of. MVH is a good value with clean condos/homes. The process was easy and it's easy to contact you.
The condo was very nice and very close to attractions. So nice to be able to spread out with 3 teens after a day of fun in the area. Having a fully stocked kitchen, 2 baths, and laundry was so helpful! We would definitely stay here again. Roomy, well appointed, clean condo that is very close to attractions.
Reviewed: Oct 2, 2017
We Would like to thank you for a Fantastic Vaction Condo, it was even better than the photos
Luxurious, Quite ,clean, safe, and close to everything.
we will definitely return.
Reviewed: Aug 15, 2017
She was very friendly and take care of my issue immediately
Magical Vacation Homes have very classy, clean, and safe properties. This is my third time renting from you and I have always been pleased
The amenities were high class and you can tell upgraded
Reviewed: Jul 7, 2017
Reviewed: May 7, 2016
All I can say is outstanding from booking my condo for our stay to the early check in no problems
the property is great,the club house is very nice and its just far enough away from Disney it only takes about 10 to 15 min 2 get 2 the Disney property from the resort i will b booking again as soon as i find out the dates for the competition.
Reviewed: Mar 24, 2016
Our group of seven thoroughly enjoyed our stay with magical vacation homes. The three younger children enjoyed the Mickey Mouse themed room, while two older teens preferred the more mature guest bedroom. All of us enjoyed the pool, waterslide, Hot tub, and movies available at the resort. What a beautiful setting! We had such a great time!
Reviewed: Mar 9, 2016
Staff was very efficient. I only had email communication with your staff, however my e-mails were answered in less than an hour, which definitely helps in planning a vacation.
I will say, we have been renting vacation homes since 2000. The first was at Windsor Palms the rest have been in Windsor Hills. We come every year and have rented condos, townhomes and up to 6 bedroom villas. This year was our first time with Magical Vacation Homes, as we have rented in the past with the same rental company. I found the quality of the homes to be on a higher standard from Magical Vacation Homes vs. what the other rental company offered and WAY cleaner. It appears that most units we have rented with a stand alone shower in the main bathroom can use a little updating with the shower doors. Other than that and lacking a few kitchen things, like measuring cups and spoons, I found the overall experience with your company far exceeded that of the other rental company, and your check in and check out process was the best part of all. We all ready started looking at our next vacation in 2017 and will definitely be renting with your company again.
Reviewed: Dec 23, 2015
West Chester, US
Reviewed: Jul 11, 2015
Valley City, US
Reviewed: Jun 14, 2015
Wonderful property. Fit our family perfectly.
• Check in: 4:00 PM / check out: 10:00 AM
• Early or late check in/out: 1/2 nightly rate
• No smoking / No pets
• By state law occupancy of property must not be exceeded
• 20% non-refundable deposit due at time of booking
• Final payment due 45 days prior to your arrival
• 13.5% sales and tourist tax (not included in nightly rate)
• One-time cleaning fee required upon all stays less than 7 nights
• Daily housekeeping services are available upon request
• Bookings made inside of 20 days of the arrival date must check-in during office hours before the access information is released. The credit/debit card used for payment must be shown along with a valid driving license or passport in the same name as the card. As well as a utility bill with the same address as the card billing address. Pre-Paid cards are not accepted.
Resorts - Windsor Hills Resort
If you are planning a vacation to Orlando, Florida, home of Walt Disney World Resort, and are looking to rent a gorgeous vacation home at a great rate, then Windsor Hills Resort is the place for you! The Windsor Hills Resort is located in Kissimmee, Florida, just 2 miles from the entrance to the Walt Disney World Resort! Windsor Hills Resort has all the amenities of a high-end resort paired with comfort, convenience, and privacy of a high-end vacation home, at just fraction of the cost! Along...