All windows have plantation shutters or blinds, and designer window treatments. All of the beds and bedding are extremely high end products. Ceiling fans are found in every room. This luxury private estate home within the desirable Homestead community of Reunion is surrounded by a beautiful, natural landscape, and overlooks the 3rd hole of the spectacular Tom Watson Independence course.
The study area has complimentary WiFi internet, desk, printer, leather sofa and feature wall unit. The state of the art kitchen, ready for quick meals or elaborate dinner parties, offers granite counters, glass top stove and plenty of warm wood cabinets, is fully equipped with every needed utensil, kitchen appliance, crockery and glassware. This beautiful kitchen is complete with an island unit and a breakfast bar with 3 bar stools.
The dining area has a beautiful wood and glass dining table with seating for 8. The comfortable living area showcases a state of the art entertainment system with a wall-mounted 42” plasma TV, Nintendo Wii, Blu-ray DVD, and a multi-play CD.
The downstairs master bedroom is spacious with a comfortable king size bed and has French doors that lead out to the pool and patio area. The en-suite luxury bathroom has a Jacuzzi bath and separate walk-in shower area, his ’n’ hers double vanity unit, separate toilet and spacious walk in closet.
Upstairs, a loft living area awaits, complete with its own full-size pool table, wet bar, 50” wall mounted flat screen TV, DVD player & music system. This area offers breathtaking views of the pool and golf course, and leads out to your own private balcony, which has a sumptuous 2-seater sofa, chair, and foot stall for you to lay back and relax.
The Upstairs master bedroom has a comfortable king size bed, a wall mounted Plasma TV, cable, music system, and DVD player. The French doors open onto a private balcony, which overlooks the pool and golf course, 2 large cushioned chairs with foot stalls. En-suite bathroom is bright and airy with corner bath, separate shower, 2 separate sink areas, walk-in closet, cable TV in bathroom, bath robes.
Bedroom 3 has a luxury queen size bed, walk-in closet, DVD, cable TV and an en-suite bathroom with shower. Bedroom 4 is a very large spacious room with 2 large fully fitted closets. This bedroom has 2 comfortable bunk beds. Bunk bed #1 has one single on top and one double underneath, plus another single bed that slides out. This bunk bed can sleep up to 4 children. The 2nd bunk bed has one single on top and one single underneath and sleeps 2. This room also has cable TV & DVD player. The en-suite bathroom has a separate bath and shower.
Retreat to your own spacious pool deck with private pool and spillover spa. Enjoy casual outdoor dining under the covered lanai with its outdoor table, chairs, summer kitchen with gas BBQ grill and a music system. Four additional cushioned chaise loungers will add to your relaxation!
• Master Suite #1 - King (Ground Floor)
• Master Suite #2 - King (Second Floor)
• Master Suite #3 - Queen (Second Floor)
• Bedroom #4 - Twin/Twin Bunk w/ Trundle (Second Floor)
• 3,800 sq. ft of luxury accommodation
• Overlooks 3rd hole of the Tom Watson course
• Fully equipped kitchen and formal dinning area
• Study with desk and printer
• Air conditioning and indoor ceiling fans
• Smoke-free and pet-free for your comfort
• All towels and linens are provided
• Complimentary high speed wireless internet
• Pool table
• 50" LCD TV
• Home theater system
• Access to balcony with golf views
• Private pool and spillover spa
• Premium outside surround sound
• Luxury patio furniture
• Child safety fence
• Gas BBQ grill
• Full size washer and dryer
• Ironing board & iron
Welcome to Reunion Resort
Enjoy Unlimited Access to These Amenities & More in Reunion Resort
3 Signature Golf Courses
6 Tennis Courts
Resort & Disney Shuttle
10 Community Pools
On-site Restaurants & Bars
Boutique Spa & Salon
Resort WiFi Internet
With membership access to Reunion Resort, you can enjoy all these amazing resort amenities listed below:
- Water Park access*
- Shuttle to Disney*
- Shuttle Service throughout the resort
- Access to three signature Golf Courses
- Boutique Spa and Salon*
- Tennis Centre*
- Access to 11 pools throughout the Resort
- On-site restaurants and bars
- Pickleball**, FootGolf**, Bocce Ball
- Bicycles for 1 hr use at the resort per day
- Golf Short Game Practice Area
- Evening Glow Golf Event Entry on nights offered
- Access to Seven Eagles Fitness Center
- Eleven - Roof Top Bar/Restaurant After Hours Cover Entry
- Resort WiFi internet access
- Children's Activity Program
All Activities are based on availability
*Additional fees apply
**Fees will apply for rental rackets and balls. FootGolf is available after 3:00 pm on select days.
|Mar - 2020|
|Apr - 2020|
|May - 2020|
|Jun - 2020|
|Jul - 2020|
|Aug - 2020|
|Sep - 2020|
|Oct - 2020|
Rates* Rates are subject to change without notice. Pricing excludes taxes, additional options and fees.
|Vacation Rental Standard Pricing||Sun||Mon||Tue||Wed||Thu||Fri||Sat||Min Nights|
ReviewsWrite a Review
• Early or late check in/out: 1/2 nightly rate
• No smoking / No pets
• By state law occupancy of property must not be exceeded
• 20% non-refundable deposit due at time of booking
• Final payment due 30 days prior to your arrival
• 13.5% sales and tourist tax (not included in nightly rate)
• One-time departure cleaning fee required for all stays
• Daily housekeeping services are available upon request