Magical Dining Month 2018 is returning to Orlando area restaurants! Starting August 24th and lasting every day until September 30th, 2018, Magical Dining Month serves up opportunities to enjoy three-course meals at 100+ of Orlando’s best restaurants for $35 plus tax and gratuity. This is an exciting event for both tourists and locals!
A Great Selection
Restaurants are located all around the greater Orlando area, and you can see them divided based on location. Districts include the Disney/Lake Buena Vista Area, Universal/CityWalk, Convention Center Area, and Downtown, so there are many options. See the full list of 100+ Restaurants HERE!
Support Local CharitiesBest Buddies and Down Syndrome Association of Central Florida. A great way to give back to two great causes and support local businesses at the same time!
Enjoy Magical Dining Month 2018
Magical Dining Month 2018 is one of the most anticipated events of the year, so reservations are highly encouraged to ensure that you’ll be able to participate. There’s no limit to how many times you can enjoy Magical Dining meals, so use this amazing event as an opportunity to try out new restaurants. If you’re looking for some great recommendations, all of our Magical staff members are locals and Orlando experts! We all have a favorite local Orlando restaurant and love to share advice with our guests. Are you currently planning your Orlando vacation and want to experience amazing events like Magical Dining Month and other amazing Orlando attractions and theme parks? Check out Magical Vacation Homes and find the perfect vacation rental for every type of vacation. Head to our website or call our reservations team toll free at and book your Magical vacation today!I hope everyone is having a magical week! It’s time for our next installment of area attractions in the Central Florida Area, featuring Kissimmee Go-Karts. Here at Magical Vacation Homes, we’re proud to be a local company and support other local area businesses. We also like to use our local advantage to help you create the most magical vacation possible! Keep reading for more information about Kissimmee Go-Karts!
Kissimmee Go-KartsFor over 20 years, Kissimmee Go-Karts has been providing affordable family fun to the Central Florida Area. At the center of everything is the Go Kart track. This is the largest track in Central Florida at around 1 mile long! Race on some of the fastest karts around, designed for drivers of all ages and experience levels. Need a break from racing? Check out the amazing arcade! Kissimmee Go-Karts features over 70 arcade games, with classics like Pac Man as well as Skee Ball and Air Hockey! Want to get a full Florida experience? Visit the pool of real Florida alligators! You will even have the opportunity to feed these live gators! Spend the day playing away at Kissimmee Go-Karts and keep the fun of racing going all vacation long by staying at the Oasis Estate. This amazing 8 bedroom rental vacation home in Championsgate provides fun for everyone! Keep playing your favorite games and reminisce on racing around the longest go-kart track in Central Florida — just like Lightning McQueen! If you’re planning a Central Florida vacation and need some help planning where to stay, contact us today to get started planning the magical vacation of your dreams! Until the next blog post, we hope you have a magical day!According to AAA Travel, Orlando is the #1 destination for travel this 4th of July! It’s easy to see why, especially when we have theme parks known for their awe-inspiring fireworks spectaculars happening nightly! If you’re planning a 4th of July in Orlando at the theme parks or visiting the Orlando area for Independence Day celebrations, we’ve put together a guide for you! Our first Magical tip: the theme parks fill up very fast on the 4th of July, so be sure to keep that in mind when you are planning your day! There will be heavy crowds, so plan for long wait times for rides and characters and make sure to scope out your fireworks spot early!
EPCOTEpcot is the #1 spot for Independence Day celebrations! Here’s an inside look at the special offerings:
- Special Fireworks: “The Heartbeat of Freedom” What would a 4th of July celebration be without fireworks? And Epcot has the best show around! It starts at 9 p.m. with a performance of “IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth,” which concludes with the addition of a heart-pounding, all-American grand finale. This one-night-only fireworks extravaganza unites music from great American composers with more pyrotechnics than Guests can imagine!
- Voices of Liberty – An Epcot tradition for more than 35 years, this legendary a cappella group will perform a series of special evening concerts of great American songs in the America Gardens Theatre at 5:30 p.m., 6:45 p.m. and 8 p.m. Joining the Voices of Liberty on stage will be Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck and Goofy, dressed for the occasion in their special “Spirit of ‘76” attire. Guests can also catch Voices of Liberty performing special patriotic songs in the rotunda of The American Adventure at 2 p.m. and 3 p.m.
- Disney Characters – During the day, Guests will have the opportunity to get a special photo with Mickey, Goofy, Pluto and Chip ‘n’ Dale, all wearing their patriotic best, right outside The American Adventure pavilion.
- Specialty Foods – Guests can add some flavor to their celebration with all-American foods throughout the park. There will be decadent red, white and blue cupcakes available at Fountain View and Sunshine Seasons, where they can also nosh on their yummy BBQ pork sandwich. Refreshment Port will have specially decorated croissant doughnuts (Who can resist those?!) and Liberty Inn has got Guests covered with the all-American burger, southern fried chicken sandwich, apple pie cheesecake and –just for the 4th – a slice of watermelon!
- The American Adventure – This epic attraction, another Epcot original, has recently been updated with an all-digital projection system, a new screen, new speakers and an all-new recording of the iconic “Golden Dream” anthem. And look for new faces added to the show’s finale including composer John Williams, astrophysicist Neil deGrasse Tyson and noted ballerina Misty Copeland.
Magic KingdomEnjoy Disney’s Celebrate America – A Fourth of July Concert in the Sky on July 3rd and 4th at 9:15 pm! See beautiful fireworks in the sky and special effects on Cinderella’s Castle. Also around the Magic Kingdom will be DJ Hosted dance parties from 7 pm to midnight on both the 3rd and the 4th in Frontierland and Tomorrowland. Dance the night away with both contemporary songs as well as tunes themed to the lands.
Universal Studios OrlandoStarting at 5 pm on July 4th, Universal Studios Orlando will host special entertainment to celebrate, including a live performance from the band Raydio, award-winning DJ M-Squared spinning hits and a special dance party with Universal’s beloved characters. Fireworks begin at 9 pm, and the park will stay open until 10 pm to keep the Independence Day fun going until late!
4th of July in Orlando Outside of the Theme ParksTrying to avoid the busy theme park crowds? This website has compiled all of the events happening in the Central Florida area for the 4th! Thinking about planning your Orlando vacation and need some assistance with where to stay? Contact us today, our dedicated reservations team is here 7 days a week to help you plan the vacation of your dreams today! Until the next blog post, have a magical day!The Orlando area offers so many exciting attractions! While we’re best known for our major theme parks, there are many additional attractions around the area that provide just as much excitement, thrills and fun for the family. In this new series on the blog, we’re going to highlight local area attractions we think you should definitely check out to make your vacation even more magical!
- Four (4) Adult Courses (12+) which includes a giant (425ft) zip line
- Three (3) Junior Courses (9-11) which includes a giant (425ft) zip line
- Two (2) Kids Courses (7-8)