1) Dining at ElevenOne of the featured luxury dining experiences at Reunion Resort is Eleven. Situated at the top of the 11th floor of the towering Reunion Grande building, Eleven provides a luxurious dining experience for the whole family. Enjoy a Christmas dinner at Eleven with a menu featuring seasonal specials including Winter Fig Salad, Prime Rib, Pan Seared Sea Bass and more! You can even watch the magical Walt Disney World fireworks with a stellar view from the restaurant. Spend the holidays dining here, reservations are highly recommended. View more Reunion Dining Experiences!
2) Pampering at the Reunion Resort SpaThe Reunion Resort spa is a great way to treat yourself and your loved ones this Holiday season! You have the option to visit the boutique spa in the resort, or even have the masseuse come to you! Enjoy a poolside massage and be able to truly relax without stress this holiday season. Be sure to call 407.662.4772 to book your holiday spa trip!
3) Enjoying Your Magical Vacation HomeMake your holidays Magical by staying at an amazing Magical Vacation Home rental. Make a meal with the whole family at your own kitchen and sit down to dine all together. Escape the crowds of the theme parks by relaxing in your own private villa. Even get to decorate your home for the holidays with Christmas tree rentals! Holidays are truly magical with a stay at Magical Vacation Homes! You can even stay in your very own Castle at The Reunion Castle, a brand new home designed for your vacation with 10 bedrooms, a custom infinity pool, secret playrooms and the same high-tech golf simulator that the pros use!
4) Golfing at Legendary CoursesReunion Resort features 3 award-winning golf courses designed by some of the biggest names in golf. Featuring the Arnold Palmer Legacy Course, the Tom Watson Independence Course, and the Jack Nicklaus Tradition Course, Reunion Resort is truly a golfer’s paradise. Spend the holiday season enjoying the beautiful Florida weather and golfing on some of the best courses in Florida.
5) Relaxing by the Reunion Resort Pools and Water ParkOn your vacation to the Sunshine State, maximize your time soaking up the sun at the beautiful Reunion Resort pools! Even during the colder months of the Holidays, Florida weather is perfect for relaxing poolside! Reunion Resort features 8 different community pools in addition to a Water Park and Pool exclusive for registered house guests — ask our reservations team for more info about house guest registration! Of course, a majority of our rentals include your own private pool, but if you’re looking to socialize poolside this holiday season, Reunion Resort pools are the place to be! Maximize your time during the Holidays at Reunion Resort with all of these incredible amenities! Holidays in Orlando are unlike anywhere else, and are sure to be a magical time!
#MagicalStays Contest (CONTEST CLOSED)
Have you always dreamed of staying in a magical home, where you can choose from sleeping in a castle to watching your favorite superhero movie while surrounded by your favorite characters? All of your vacation dreams can come true with a stay at The Fun House at Reunion! This luxury 5 bedroom villa located in Reunion Resort has everything you need for a magical vacation — and you now have the chance to win a free week! That’s right — enter to win a free week at The Fun House at Reunion (RVH_520) by submitting your favorite Orlando vacation memory photo HERE.
The Fun House at ReunionBy entering our #MagicalStays contest, you’re entering for a chance to win a free 7-night stay in this incredible new vacation home rental. Every inch of the 3,374 square foot house features luxurious furnishings, the latest technology, and magical details to truly make it a home away from home. Each bedroom is customized for both the kids and the adults. Little princesses will love the opportunity to sleep in their own castle, and Jedi knights will love to sleep in their own galactic getaway complete with a fun slide! Adults enjoy King sized beds, and beautiful decor. One room even features a life-size astronaut and fiber optic star ceiling! All bedrooms have their own SMART TV and ensuite bathroom. A great feature is the west-facing private pool and spillover spa. Soak up the famous Florida sunshine while lounging on the patio furniture, or cook a meal outdoors in the summer kitchen and dine outdoors! Play all day in the lounge games room with fun arcade games and a Star Wars Battle Pod Arcade. Get your game on playing foosball or going head to head on the video game systems. At the end of the day, curl up and watch your favorite superhero movie on this 120-inch movie screen in the private home theater. This amazing property is only minutes away from Walt Disney World Resort, and close to other amazing Orlando Area attractions including Universal Studios and SeaWorld.
Enter the Contest
Share a photo of your favorite Orlando vacation memory with us. Be sure to keep sharing with your friends and family to get the most votes and win a free stay at The Fun House at Reunion!
Until the next blog post, we hope you have a Magical Day!