Last updated: June 5th, 2020
We have temporarily adjusted our operating hours: Monday - Sunday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
The Florida Vacation Rentals Ban Has Been LiftedWe're pleased to announce that the vacation rental ban in Osceola County, Florida, has been lifted. Guests can now resume booking vacation homes through our website and with our reservations team. Vacation rentals reservations and stays will be allowed from all U.S. states with COVID-19 case rates less than 700 cases/100K residents. COVID-19 cases per 100,000 population by the state can be found here
For information please contact our reservations team at (407) 552-6155
We Look Forward To Welcoming You Back
As we approach the world with a new normal, we want to make sure it’s a secure one. Our main goal is to welcome all of you, our magical guests, into a home you can feel good about entering. Trust in us to provide you a vacation home that's clean and ready for you on your next vacation, whenever you decide to visit us.
As we approach the world with a new normal, we want to make sure it’s a secure one. We are now following the guidelines provided by SafeHome that exceeds the recommendations from the CDC and promises to welcome your family into a home you can feel good about entering. As an active member of The Vacation Rental Housekeeping Professionals (VRHP) and the Vacation Rental Management Association (VRMA), the associations are recommending that existing cleaning programs be augmented to include even more rigorous disinfecting protocols. Read our newly updated procedures designed to give you that longed for peace of mind.
Updates To Our Property Maintenance & Welcome Procedures
Zoom Chat Agent
For all service requests and for our staff and guests' safety, we are now troubleshooting from a virtual standpoint through Zoom Virtual Maintenance Assistance. As the first step, guests have the option to resolve their case via audio or video chat.
If we are unable to solve the case from a virtual standpoint, on-site maintenance from one of our technicians or vendors will be scheduled with prior notice. To honor all guests’ safety as well as our staff and vendors, we are now requiring a safe distance of 14 feet between guests and any staff during the maintenance process as part of our social distancing methods.
Virtual Welcome Meet & Greet
To assist our guests even further, we've also created a new Virtual Welcome Meet & Greet program. This allows us to welcome you and your family, virtually, and learn about all of the great features your vacation home has to offer. You can schedule a virtual welcome while you are in-house and during your call, a member of our staff will happily guide you through your Magical Vacation Home.
COVID-19 Pool Safety
According to the Center for Disease Control (CDC), there is no evidence COVID-19 can be spread to humans through the use of pools and hot tubs. For guests staying in a property with a private pool, the pool service company, who will be servicing your swimming pool, is educated on staying safe. They will be utilizing their own equipment and will never use any pool equipment provided at the property for your use. They won’t need to touch any switches or zip timers on your pool deck. However, we do ask for guests to not touch any of the outdoor pool equipment located exterior of the home (Example: filter, breakers, motor, valves, and heater). The techs will be wearing gloves when touching these, however, we ask for no cross-contamination as they handle these items weekly.
Updates to Resort Amenity Access
• Eleven - Closed until further notice.
• Clubhouse - Open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Open Sunday - Monday, 7:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. and Tuesday - Thursday, 7:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. and Friday - Saturday, 7:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. - beginning at 5:00 p.m., the Eleven Steakhouse dining experience will be available in lieu of the Clubhouse menu, featuring the Eleven chef and servers, food and wine menu and upscale table setup. Indoor dining is limited to 25% occupancy. Reservations are recommended to ensure accommodation and can be made on OpenTable. Patio dining is also available, with tables spacing in accordance with social distancing guidelines. Take-out service is also available during operating hours.
• Traditions - Closed until further notice.
• Grande Lobby Sushi Bar - Open Thursday - Saturday, 4:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. Indoor dining is limited to 25% occupancy. Take-out service is also available during operating hours.
• The Cove Bar & Grille - Closed until further notice.
• The Grande Gift Shop featuring Starbucks - Open daily, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
• Signature Golf Courses & FootGolf - Remains open for play daily, with access to two courses available on Friday's and Saturday's. Our team is performing complete wipe downs of golf carts after every use and have disinfectant wipes available on the driving range.
• The Water Park - Open daily from 10:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. weather permitting. Walk-up bar service is available daily from 10:30 am - 5:00 pm. Wednesday - Sunday. An outdoor grill will be featured Wednesday - Sunday from 11:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. in lieu of the traditional food menu. Lounge chairs will be spaced in accordance with social distancing guidelines and capacity will be limited.
• Community Pools - The Cove at Seven Eagles is opened 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. All other pools remain closed until further notice.
• The Spa & Salon - Closed until further notice.
• The Tennis Centre & Pickleball - Remains open for play daily.
• Fitness Centers - Seven Eagles and Traditions remain closed until further notice.
• Fitness Classes - Canceled until further notice.
The Retreat at ChampionsGate:
• Oasis Club hours are 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m., Monday through Sunday.
• All guests and residents will check-in to the club from outside the main entrance to maintain proper distancing. This will be maintained as the single entrance to the club.
• Staff members will screen all guest bags upon entry into the club. Outside food and beverage and private pool floats are prohibited.
• Staff members will wear Personal Protective Equipment. We strongly recommend that all guests use and provide their own Personal Protective Equipment while enjoying the club.
• Guests that are identified as coming from New York, New Jersey, and Connecticut will not be allowed to access the club prior to a 14-day self-quarantine from the start of their check-in.
• Staff will give wristbands to all guests for the guest to apply.
• Acknowledgment of club policies will be required during the sign-in process for each resident and guest.
• Sanitizing stations will be readily available and encouraged for use by guests.
• The club will convert the Fitness Center/Resident’s entrance to the single exit from the Facility.
• No club access will be permitted through these doors.
• Upon exiting from the club, each resident/guest will discard their wristband.
• Fitness Center hours are 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. at limited capacity, and by reservation only. Please call the Oasis Club at 407-507-2800 to make your reservation or visit our front desk for availability. Reservations are on a first come first serve basis. Due to the distance requirements, some equipment may not be available. One hour time limits for all workouts.
Food and Beverage Service:
• Limited menu from 11:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
• Prior to serving, the Oasis restaurant will be thoroughly detailed and sanitized.
• Food safety practices – clean, separate, cook, and chill – will be continued. Food contact surfaces will be washed, rinsed, and sanitized continuously.
• No indoor or bar seating.
• Outdoor seating allowed with a minimum of six feet distance between tables.
• Outdoor foodservice furniture will be cleaned and sanitized between seating.
• Contact will be limited between team members and guests.
• Servers will be wearing Personal Protective Equipment
• All Food and Beverage will be served in disposable and single-use containers.
• Staff will only use single laminated sheet menus that will be sanitized between each use.
• Walk-up orders will be accepted.
• Packaged alcohol available for sale. (To-Go Only)
Please note: if social distancing is not respected, above listed operating hours may be reduced.
Windsor Hills Resort:
• The Theater - Closed until further notice.
• The Exercise Room - In order for guests to practice Social Distancing, the occupancy in the exercise room is limited to a maximum of 4 users at a time.
• There is a sign-up sheet in the Welcome Center to use the exercise room. The sign-up sheet is for owners and guests. Sign-ups can be done over the phone at (407) 787-4255. The first usage session is at 8:00 a.m. The last usage session is at 9:30 p.m. Exercise room usage is limited to 30 minutes per user, per session. Please be on time.Guests must clean the exercise equipment before and after they use them.Exercise room usage guidelines will be revised as recommended by the Local and State Authorities.
• The Game Room - There is limited seating in the game room in order for guests to practice Social Distancing. Operating hours are 8:00 a.m. until 10:00 p.m., daily.
• The Community Pool and Hot Tub - There is limited seating around the pool deck in order for guests to practice Social Distancing. Operating hours are 8:00 a.m. until 10:00 p.m., daily. All visitors to the pool, including owners, must obtain wristbands from the Welcome Center.
• Sir Windsor AquaVenture (water park and water slides) - The Summer operating hours are from 10:00 a.m. until 8:00 p.m., daily. In order to practice Social • Distancing the number of guests allowed in the area is limited.
• The Welcome Center - Operating hours are 8:00 a.m. until 10:00 p.m. daily. In order to practice Social Distancing, only 2 guests with masks, are allowed in the office at a time.
• The Windsor Hills MarketPlace and Grill - Open 10:30 a.m. until 5:00 p.m., daily. In order to practice Social Distancing, only 6 guests are allowed in the shop at a time and must stand 6 feet from each other.
• Recreation areas - Tennis Courts, Basketball Court, Sand Volleyball Court, Putting Green and Playgrounds are open. We ask that everyone practice social distancing when using these facilities.
Support Local Businesses
As we are a local small business ourselves, we want to do our part and show love and support to other businesses in the Greater Orlando area. With a variety of small businesses that make a wonderful impact on our city, here are a few ways everyone can come together to help support local.
View local businesses to support
There are still numerous restaurants that are open and offering takeout and or delivery options in the downtown ChampionsGate area. Click the link below to find your favorite restaurant.
View all the food options in the area
Reunion® Resort guests can enjoy the convenience of curbside pick-up or delivery, available through Reunion's popular on-site restaurants. For more information, please contact your restaurant of choice below.
View the restaurants that are open in Reunion® Resort
Orlando To Go
As we continue to practice social distancing there are still numerous restaurants around Orlando that are open and offering takeout and/or delivery options. Click the link below to see if your favorite restaurant is on the list and what options they provide, as services are subject to change.
Theme Parks & Water Parks
Fun Spot America (Both Locations) - Open as of May 22, 2020, with limited hours and operations.
Island H2O Live! - Open as of May 23, 2020, with limited hours and operations.
Gatorland - Open as of May 23, 2020, with limited hours and operations.
LEGOLAND® Florida - Theme and Water Park open as of June 1, 2020, with limited hours and operations.
Universal Orlando Resort™ - All three Theme Parks open as of June 5, 2020, with limited hours and operations.
SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment® - Planned to reopen SeaWorld Orlando, Discovery Cove and Aquatica Orlando on June 11, 2020, with limited hours and operations.
Walt Disney World® Resort - Planned to reopen the Magic Kingdom® Park/Disney's Animal Kingdom® Theme Park on July 11, 2020, and Epcot®/Disney's Hollywood Studios® on July 15, 2020, with limited hours and operations.
ALL other major theme/water parks - Closed March 16th, 2020 until further notice.
Old Town - Open as of May 4, 2020, with limited hours and operations.
Universal CityWalk™ - Open as of May 14, 2020, with limited hours and operations.
ICON Park - Open as of May 15, 2020, select restaurants, Madame Tussauds Orlando, and SeaLife Aquarium Orlando only with limited hours and operations.
Disney Springs® - Open as of May 20, 2020, with limited hours and operations. Phase two of reopen will begin on May 27, 2020.
For more information on Central Florida closures and reopen dates, please refer to Experience Kissimmee.
Greater Orlando-Area Updates
For information on our nearby airport, please view the latest advisory from Orlando International Airport (MCO). Any other Orlando-area news regarding COVID-19 can be found on ClickOrlando.
We're In This Together
We hope you and your families are staying safe and our thoughts are with everyone directly and indirectly impacted by this pandemic. Thank you for your continuous support and we will do our best to work with everyone during this uncertain time.
We will continue to update you as the situation develops. Please check back frequently for any new updates.